I was scared witless by Laura's challenge this week over at I am the Diva! We were only allowed to use two tangles - Assunta and Mooka, both of which are quite tricky to master. Oh well - in for a penny, in for a pound, as we say over here in the UK! I was determined to have a go, whether or not I could do it well.
I decided to "biggify" Assunta, and do a wild Mooka within it. The whole thing turned out much bigger than I usually do, at around 11" x 8.5". I used watercolours to brighten it up a bit, and I must say I like it quite a lot!
Here's the result - thanks for looking and please leave me a comment - I love it when people talk to me as otherwise I get quite lonely!